1. Press the 'POWER' button to turn on your Soundfreaq unit. The indicator light will illuminate.
2. Select Bluetooth using the 'SOURCE' button on your Soundfreaq (skip this step for the Sound Kick).
3. Press the 'PAIR' button on your Soundfreaq unit to put it into pairing mode. The indicator light will blink rapidly. If you hold the 'PAIR' button, the pairing process will be cancelled.
4. While your Soundfreaq is in pairing mode, select Settings > General > Bluetooth on your iPhone or iPod touch. Make sure that Bluetooth is on and that the two devices are within a 33' (10m) range.
5. Once your iPhone or iPod touch detects your Soundfreaq and displays its name, select it from the list, and the status will change from Not Paired to Connected.
6. Choose your audio, begin playback, and enjoy.